New research by Barclays has revealed that a quarter of British school children say computing is their favourite school subject.
The Active Learning Trust academy chain has chosen to use Climbing Frames, a print and digital assessment framework, to replace National Curriculum levels in all its schools.
Although nearly all parents of primary school-aged children use the internet for homework, only 30% are confident that their preferred site supported the new National Curriculum.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- primary file
- every child journal
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business