Girls in French secondary schools are benefiting from a marking bias by maths teachers, reports the BBC.
New research has found that one in 20 university students has worked in the sex industry to fund debts.
A study shows that brain development in children could be affected by poverty.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- primary file
- every child journal
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business