Schools should be vigilant for the signs of female genital mutilation (FGM) such as frequent toilet visits and pain while sitting down.
Secondary schools are employing a range of underhand tactics to ensure they do not lose their students to competing colleges.
Children who are left at school for up to ten hours a day by busy, working parents are becoming overtired, withdrawn and ‘ghost-like’, teachers have warned.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- primary file
- every child journal
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business