All schoolchildren adopted from care are to benefit from £20 million of additional pupil premium money to get the support they need to thrive at school.
A survey suggests that many expanding primaries could end up with less space to play in as new classrooms swallow up fields and playgrounds.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- primary file
- every child journal
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business