A report by the Confederation of British Industry warns that British children who fear maths and science are too difficult are jeopardising the UK economy.
More parents in the UK are now choosing the home school their children, creating a 65% increase in this method of teaching in the last few years, according to a new report.
A survey by the NSPCC has found that nearly all health professionals believe there are not enough mental health services for children who have suffered sexual abuse.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business