A teacher in Australia has developed a way to use augmented reality game Pokémon Go to engage his autistic students and develop their social skills.
An Army rebasing has given the green light for the formation of Salisbury Plain Academies. This is partly because 1200 extra school places need to be created in the Salisbury Plain Area, but the key factor has been the army's decision to move soldiers back to Salisbury Plain.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business