More than 1,700 parents are still without a school place for their children, according to the Independent.
Immigration and a baby boom has seen huge rise in the number of children being taught in overcrowded classrooms, with some being taught in classes with more than 70 pupils.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- primary file
- every child journal
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business