A new report by Cambridge University Press suggests that children who eat a healthy breakfast are more likely to do well in end of primary school assessments than those who do not. It also found unhealthy food such as sweets had no positive effect.
The number of new graduates being signed up for initial teacher training courses in England have been missed for the third year running, prompting concerns that it might signal a recruitment crisis in the teaching profession.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child journal
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business