Ofsted’s Chief Inspector, Sir Michael Wilshaw, has set out proposals for a radical reform of education inspection, designed to maintain and accelerate improved standards in England.
Schools that offer pupils good careers advice are likely to score higher exam results and have better attendance rates, according to research by the Sutton Trust charity.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- primary file
- every child journal
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business