Private schools contribute £11.7bn to Britain each year, according to research by the Independent Schools Council.
Major technology employers are piloting a mentoring scheme to support ICT teachers in secondary schools across the UK.
Further legislation may be required to enable ministers to intervene in failing free schools and academies.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- primary file
- every child journal
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business