Free meals for infant school pupils are likely to be scrapped in George Osborne’s November spending review, according to reports by Sky News.
Reports of crime in schools rose to more than 30,000 last year, equivalent to 160 allegations per school day, according to data from the BBC.
An investigation into how to train teachers to tackle poor pupil behaviour will be expanded to cover wider issues such as the use of mobile phones and other devices in schools, Schools Minister, Nick Gibb, has announced.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child journal
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business