The government has cancelled its controversial new spelling and grammar Key Stage 1 test after it was accidentally put online in error by DfE officials.
Two fifths (43%) of teachers are spending more time administering pupil assessments than interpreting and acting on the data, and a minority run more than 10 or more assessments every year.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business