After almost a decade based at the Custard Factory, Teaching Times has moved to a larger office closer to Birmingham’s city centre.
Six budding young chefs from schools across Birmingham and the West Midlands wowed judges in the final of a regional cooking competition.
A new and refreshing approach to careers guidance will see the creation of a bank of short, user-generated films—all designed to give the 'YouTube generation' quick but inspiring insights into a range of careers.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business