New research from the Melbourne Education Research Institute claims that class size has very little impact on a child’s quality of education.
Government figures have raised fresh concerns that changes to the system of guaranteed help for SEN children is leading to a reduction in support.
A new report by former Education Secretary, Charles Clarke, into the role of religion and belief in schools calls for a reform of collective worship in assembly.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- primary file
- every child journal
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business