Children who receive meals for one year average a D at GCSE, according to a study by education data analysts, FFT, reports the Guardian.
Proposed Labour reforms could damage head teachers' autonomy and risk significantly undermining thousands of state schools.
Welcome to the Teaching Times website. Here you will find educational articles and resources covering a wide-range of themes and the changing priorities within schools and helping teachers with information and learning.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- primary file
- every child journal
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business