professional development today
Jane Jones writes about Teacher Talk – teachers talking about teaching and learning; lesson sharing; creating dialogic spaces; and engaging in meaningful conversation. She shows how Teacher Talk lies at the heart of powerful professional development.
Judy Silver provides a comprehensive guide to the historical origins of Feuerstein’s work, and explains his key ideas and programmes. She shows how his thinking is grounded in a deep understanding of humanity and is still of profound relevance to the modern educational world and to contemporary society.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business