school leadership and management
The long-awaited step towards a fair national funding formula and, of course, the shock announcement to force all schools to become academies were the stories dominating last week’s Budget headlines. Peter Downes, a long-term campaigner for fairer funding and very vocal critic of academies, explores the proposals so far.
After a brief encounter with a Harvard Business School book, Jude Brigley put on a (metaphorical) beard and flowing robes and wrote her own commandments of good leadership.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business