A robot dog, an automatic prescription dispenser and a system that tracks the user’s eye movements to control their computer. These are previous winners of a nationwide Raspberry Pi programming competition – and it’s back once again for 2016! What will your pupils dream up?
Despite a decline in bullying overall, cyberbullying is on the rise. What can schools do to keep children safe? Sam Pemberton looks at the power of technology to help teachers distinguish between harmless 'banter' and more sinister online messaging.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business