Imaginative Minds is committed to protecting your privacy and will not share your information with others without your prior consent. We are committed to providing you quality information that is tailored to your needs. In order to do that we need to ask you for information so that we can provide the kind of content you want.
Imaginative Minds will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given us your permission. With your permission we will only share the information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties.
Also, Imaginative Minds may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. Imaginative Minds follows the relevant legal requirements and uses all reasonable precautions to ensure only responsible third parties see the information, however we are not responsible for any breach of security or any actions of any third parties who receive the information.
The information you provide is used in the following way:
1. To help us continually improve the services we offer. 2. To use the details of our users to sell appropriate advertising space on the site, and so deliver the best value content to all our users.
What information do we collect?
Use of the site requires registration so that a Password and Login can be provided. We collect some brief information from all of our users. This includes your name, email address and area of interest.
We also ask some further, voluntary questions so we can gain a clearer understanding of our users. Your responses help us to sell appropriate advertising space and so keep subscription charges as low as possible. They also enable us to personalise services for our users.
We collect data listing which of our pages are most frequently visited and by which types of users.
When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for personal details and email address.
Statement of Principles
1. We will do our utmost to protect user privacy. 2. We will respect your email privacy. You will receive unsolicited mail from Imaginative Minds only if you have agreed to this.3. We will not pass on any individual user details (including your email address) unless we have your prior consent.4. Otherwise, we will only share aggregate statistics about our users, sales and traffic patterns with our advertisers.
Our website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. When you contribute online, we use a secure server to protect your credit card number and other personal information during transmission.
We encourage our visitors to read through and understand our privacy statement. We may update it from time to time to address new issues or reflect changes on our site.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business