A New Model For The Regulation Of Qualifications.
The DCSF will create a new independent regulator of qualifications and tests. Building on the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority’s achievements in regulation, it will be responsible for:
• continuing to secure the standards of qualifications and tests;
• ensuring that public investment in qualifications provides good value for money;
• accrediting existing and new qualifications;
• monitoring and reporting on the standards of tests and qualifications;
• regulating the awarding body market.
This document details the planned changes.
Folder: Leadership Briefings Issue 2.10 (22)