The National Teachers’ standards are not enough when it comes to evaluating teacher performance in the context of performance-related pay, according to Sally White. Here, she offers an alternative.
Performance related pay is in force whether we like it or not, yet there are still many schools without a rigorous and transparent approach to performance appraisal. Keith Wright analyses the challenges these schools might face, and offers advice on making the change.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business