project-based learning resources
Victorian innovations and discoveries helped make our world what it is today – but at what cost? Explore the lives of rich, poor and more with this series of themed classroom activities for use with Key Stages 2 and 3.
This democracy citizenship scheme of work introduces students at upper KS2, 3 and 4 to different forms of government and their underlying values. The unit introduces students to the ‘big’ themes of politics through an experiential, narrative and dialogic approach.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business