Our Leadership Briefing service extracts the most important research and report findings to present you with clear, bulleted summaries that get right to the heart of the matter.
This research by the Nuffield Foundation has found that graduates from richer family backgrounds earn significantly more after graduation than their poorer counterparts, even after completing the same degrees from the same universities.
This report by the Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring (CEM) at Durham University looks at the differences in attainment between pupils who are educated in independent and state schools from junior or prep school through to GCSE, controlling for differences such as prior ability, socioeconomic status and gender.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business