TeachingTimes Library - Professional Learning Community
Support your drive to excellence with:
The best professional practice library available, anywhere
Created by the outstanding thinkers, writers and practitioners in education
Updated by CPD publications that are acclaimed internationally
Join the TeachingTimes Library today and give your entire team access to thousands of best-practice articles from top educationalists and practitioners.
Our articles focus on all aspects of teaching and leadership—from the nitty-gritty issues related to staff management, school finances and buildings, to creative approaches to maths, literacy, science and more.
What does my membership include?
Members of the TeachingTimes Library will be able to access all new and existing articles from our complete range of best practice journals:
- School Leadership Today, focusing on the key issues facing school leaders today—from the coordination of learning and assessment, to coping with tighter budgets and higher accountability
- Creative Teaching & Learning, developing children's creative and critical thinking skills in all areas of the new curriculum
- Professional Development Today, helping schools and colleges make the most of their most valuable resource: teachers!
- Every Child Journal, working with practitioners to improve the lives of our most vulnerable and disadvantaged children
- e-Learning Update, providing the latest information and advice on technology in education
- Learning Spaces, exploring the exciting ways schools are using their indoor and outdoor space to improve their environments for learning
- Leadership Briefings, a weekly summary of the latest education reports - delivered straight to your inbox!
- Every Child Update, a termly digest of news, reports and comment for those working with disadvantaged children
Plus, all members receive access to Project-Based Learning Resources, a bank of cross-curricular project plans on topics such as conservation, democracy, the human body, Africa, the Victorians, the ancient Egyptians and more—ready to adapt and use in your classroom today!
How does my membership work?
Joining the TeachingTimes Library is the equivalent of creating overnight the most excellent CPD staff library you could wish for.
Once you purchase your subscription, a member of our customer service team will be in touch with your school login details, which will allow all your teachers 24/7 unlimited access from home or school to our entire ever-expanding library.
To keep you up to date, we will send nominated staff members email alerts on the release of new projects and publications.
Why join the TeachingTimes Library?
> It's ideal for busy teachers and school leaders
All of our best practice expertise is created with the busy teacher in mind.
Articles are short, to the point and full of detail. Plus, with an emphasis on helping schools deal with real-world challenges, you can be confident the answers you find are evidence-based and have seen results in other schools.
Don’t have time to browse? No problem! Teachers who are strapped for time can explore themed collections of articles and resources in our Knowledge Banks, review past editions of each online journal, or look up their favourite education writers. Plus, our e-alerts will ensure you are kept up to date on everything that’s new.
> It's ideal for teacher training
Whether you’re looking for advice on mentoring and coaching, or simply need jargon-free information to share with less experienced colleagues, our library will prove a valuable tool.
Nottingham Trent University, Leeds Trinity, Canterbury Christ Church University and Havering Teacher Training Partnership are just a few who are already making full use of our resources to train the next generation of teachers.
> All your staff will benefit!
One subscription gives every member of staff in your school, college or university access to our entire information and skills base, be they classroom teachers, curriculum leaders, heads of year, departmental heads or members of the school leadership team.
Let your staff take charge of their learning; there's no better CPD spend!
GET A QUOTE
Email us with your institute's criteria and we will price your service accordingly.
Schools: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the School name and postcode, the number of teachers and the number of pupils on role.
Universities: Email email@example.com with the University name and postcode, and JISC Band.
Telephone quotes please call: +44 (0) 121 224 7599
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business