What is Good Leadership?
A toolkit designed to support the development of leadership in primary schools, clearly linked to Ofsted criteria for leadership and management.
The ‘What is Good Leadership?’ toolkit provides a holistic approach to developing the essential leadership skills within a school. It has been developed over 5 years working with schools in a wide range of contexts and drawing on national and international research.
Please quote code: WIGL/414HH when placing your order.
Download the order form here:
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business