Discover, click and enjoy over 7000 best practice articles
The Teaching Times website has an exciting new feature – you can now purchase individual articles from the Best Practice Library from as little as £7.00*.
Our aim is to give all education practitioners access to the information they need, no matter if they are a subscriber to one of our publications or simply a visitor. The purchasing process is simple and secure, and you can choose to either buy an article as a guest or register on our website.
- The new system has plenty of benefits that you can take advantage of, such as:
- A fully searchable library of thousands of best-practice articles
- Refined search by date, relevance or journal
- Direct purchase from the Article library and Knowledge Banks
- Instant access to the material you choose
- Fast, easy and secure checkout
- 48 hours access to download your purchases
To find articles you might be interested in, simply use the “Search TeachingTimes” function at the top of the home page. Enter your keywords and discover a comprehensive list of practical, interesting articles, each with a brief description of its content.
Purchasing articles is safe and secure, and all you need is a credit or debit card.
If you are a subscriber to a particular publication, you will still receive full access to that publication’s library, but can also take advantage of this feature and discover relevant information from our other e-journals.
* All prices subject to VAT
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business