Myself as a Learner Scale 8-16+
One of the most acclaimed self-perception tests ever produced. MALS is a short effective measure of pupils’ perceptions of their own abilities and approaches to learning. Young people’s perceptions of themselves as learners and problem-solvers have been shown in numerous research studies to be key elements in their learning progress. Identify those students ‘at risk’ whose academic self-concepts don’t match those of their peers or their own obvious abilities.
Please quote code: MALS/414HH when you place your order.
Download the order form here:
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business