Climbing Frames at Anglesey Primary
The Climbing Frames School Pupil Tracker is a digital assessment framework that replaces the now defunct national curriculum levels. It relates directly to the new curriculum and enables individual pupil’s progress to be tracked across foundation and core subjects.
We asked some teachers at Anglesey Primary School to describe their experience using the software.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business