Climbing Frames at Anglesey Primary
Anglesey Primary School, located in Lozells, Birmingham, is a school with just under 800 pupils divided up into 3 or 4 forms per year group.
Sandra Skinner and Adele Green, Assistant Heads at the school, give the rundown on their experiences with Climbing Frames - a digital assessment framework.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business