Assessment and moderation in a changing system
Assessment and moderation are causing so much debate in our schools. There is no clear definition or lead from the government with continuous changes, mistakes and mishaps!
Sue Hackman addresses these important issues in her latest Webinar.
Join us on Tuesday 21 June from 15.30-17.30 GMT and discover:
- How schools are coping with the tectonic changes to assessment
- What kind of moderation schools should be practising under the new assessment system – and how to make it fair
- Best practice in tracking pupil progress
- What progress checks might look like – should schools be using tests?
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business