Using QR Codes to increase the pace of learning in your lessons
A lively learning pace is essential for a successful classroom, but coordinating swift, smooth transitions between activities can often be a challenge, especially when using tablet computers. In this article and free training video, Chris Thomas explains how to create and use QR Codes to direct students to resources more quickly and easily.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business