Learning Outside the Classroom Manifesto
<p><p><p><p> "Every young person should experience the world beyond the classroom as an essential part of learning and personal development whatever their age, ability and circumstances' </p> <p>The LOTC pledge doesn't just refer to trips and visits. The term is being used to cover virtually everything that is outside of the normal classroom environment. Including:</p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p>http://www.lotc.org.uk/</p></p></p></p>
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business