Income 4 Schools
Local area, alumni and small grant fund-raising
Community involvement and development
Alumni programme development
Trust and Grants fundraising
Strategy and Business Planning
With our experience in these areas we can offer “hands on” implementation of specifically designed fundraising strategies and business plans. Our lead consultant is David Poppitt, who is the author of the bestselling book “The School Fundraiser”.
European Union and Government Fundraising
There are a range of EU funding opportunities available through the main EU Structural Funds as well as UK based funds such as the New Regional Growth Fund, which are orientated towards vocational training and the labour market and also as business start up and support. In addition, there are a range of other potential opportunities which focus on specialisms such as sport which may be of interest.
The services that we can offer to assist academies to access these opportunities include:
- Providing regular information on developments in the main EU and UK based funding programmes relevant to them, including the priorities, criteria and deadlines for the programmes.
- Working with senior staff to scope the priorities of the programmes against academy priorities.
- Detailed preparation of project applications to the point of submission. This will include advice on the aims of the funding body and programme, project aims and objectives, evidence of demand, strategic_partnerships, project outputs/outcomes and costings including match funding requirements.
- Advice on the financial and non-financial monitoring and record keeping requirements relevant to the programmes concerned, to assist the academies to be prepared in the event of monitoring visits or audits by the funding authorities.
Consultant Martin Cumella was a former Senior Director in Tribal Education and one of the pre-eminent fund raisers for Universities and FE Colleges in the UK.
For further information contact: Andy Burgess – Income4Schools, Imaginative Minds Ltd
E: email@example.com T: 0121 224 7599
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business