imaginative schools 2011 catalogue
Welcome to the Imaginative Schools Catalogue! Like its predecessors it makes no attempts to be comprehensive in any way or form. Its aim is simpler; to seek out resources that will support teachers in making education exciting, creative and useful for children of different abilities and aptitudes.
Sections included are: (Please click sections to download)
- Creativity In English
- Geography & Environment
- Thinking Skills & Creativity
- Early Years
- PSHE, Citizenship & Religion
- Performing Arts, Music & Drama
- Art & Design
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Gifted & Talented
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Physical Education
- Learning & Study Skills
- Professional Skills
- Journals & Magazines
If you would like to place an order, please contact our distributor York Publishing Services by
01904 431 213
01904 430 868
York Publishing Sevices,
64 Hallfield Road, Layerthorpe, York YO31 7ZQ
You can use the photocopiable order form on the inside back cover.
Prices and publication dates listed in the catalogue are correct on 1st April 2009 but are subject to change without notice.
OFFICE ADDRESS: Imaginative Minds Limited, 215-219 The Green House, Gibb Street, Birmingham B9 4AA
CATALOGUES: To order more catalogues email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business