Getting started with the computing curriculum
Talk of 'algorithms', 'variables' and other aspects of programming as part of the new computing curriculum needn't fill you with fear. In this article and the first of e-Learning Update's 7 professional development videos, Chris Thomas explores the basics of programming and two tools that will make teaching it a lot simpler.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business