Creative Teaching and Learning
Creative Teaching and Learning magazine
The ideal way to incorporate creativity and critical thinking into your school...
Aimed at early years, primary and secondary school teachers and leaders of learning, a subscription to the magaizne will reward you with a wealth of exciting and inspiring teaching strategies.
All of the articles are written by people like you - those who live and breathe teaching and are ready to share their best practice secrets and let you know what really works in the classroom.
Whether you're looking for ideas for those who are gifted and talented or those who have additional needs (or indeed those in between!), Creative Teaching and Learning is full of quality content to help you ensure your learners will be able to:
- Internalise active learning
- Acquire, organise and generate knowledge
- Become resilient problem-solvers
- Acquire independent and collaborative learning skills
- Acquire and transfer higher-order cognitive skills across academic subjects and apply them to work and life
A whole-school resource
A 12 month subscription will give your whole school access to:
- Online access for all your leadership team, governors, teachers and support staff
- 4 new printed issues a year for you to take home, leaf through and jot notes on
- Easily share ideas with email notifications for all key staff when new content goes live
- Full access to the creative curriculum Knowledge Banks and Creative Teaching and Learning best practice library
- Complete set of Project-Based Learning Resources
£3 a week?
|Subscription type||Price||It's a Deal!|
|Whole school licence for Infant, Middle or Primary school||£120.00 +VAT pa||That's the equivalent of £3 a week*|
|Whole school licence for Secondary school||£140.00 +VAT pa||That's the equivalent of £3.50 a week*|
*Based on 39 week academic year
Or call our order hotline 0121 224 7599 and quote code CREATEHH14.
- wigl – what is good leadership?
- wigt – what is good teaching?
- sandwell early numeracy test
- project-based learning resources
- creative teaching and learning
- school leadership and management
- every child
- professional development today
- learning spaces
- vulnerable children
- e-learning update
- leadership briefing
- manager's briefcase
- school business